Tuesday 24 January 2012

Fresh Lemon Wakeup!

Body wash is not something I normally get excited about, but I had to make an exception the other day when I found this light yellow gem. I was walking through Sephora and sampling fragrances and colors when I came upon the Sugar Lemon Bath and Shower Gel from Fresh. It smells delicious, as though the sugar and lemons had been beaten in a pestle and mortar and then gently warmed. It's the perfect scent if you shower first thing in the morning or if you want a pick-me-up in the afternoon or after a workout. I've recently become a fan of fresher body wash scents (as opposed to the more popular vanilla/cake based ones) because they invigorate and perk you up. They're crisp and perfect at the start of your day. This wash from Fresh -also infused with vitamins C and E- is the best example I've found so far. It will set you back just under $20 for 300ml, so if you're not inclined to spend that I recommend just smelling it the next time you're at Sephora... heavenly!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wanna try it!!! Thank you for the sweet comment :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete